Nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) charitable organization status that has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can apply for the Google Ad Grants program and potentially qualify for $10,000.00 per month in Google AdWords credits. Upon approval, your organization would be required to run Google AdWords campaigns with a minimum spend of $330.00 per day and meet all requirements set by Google, Inc. Selections are made at Google’s sole discretion, and are not subject to external review. For full program details, please visit www.google.com/grants/details.html.
YOakleyPR’s team of Google AdWords certified professionals would be happy to walk your nonprofit through the application process and virtually manage your organization’s Google AdWords campaigns. We offer a service package for On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities, which includes, but is not limited to: Google AdWords or Google AdWords Express account management, Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits, Pay-per-click advertising campaigns, Google Analytics integration, keyword research and optimization, title tag optimization, meta tag optimization, alt tag optimization, header tag optimization, content optimization, and image optimization.
During the planning stage of your online marketing plan, we would work with your team to identify a list of at least 10 keywords and / or long-tail phrases that would support your nonprofit organization’s goals and are related to your website, product or services, location, and/or category.
Our goal is to ensure that your nonprofit not only improves its presence online, but remains in compliance with the Google Ad Grant program guidelines so that it can continue to enjoy the benefits of this program month after month.
If you would like to schedule a complimentary phone consultation to discuss what a Google Ad Grant can do for your 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, please contact us by using our online form or by calling (215) 450-6059 EST.
We do not offer or support black-hat techniques like buying inbound links, buying Likes on Facebook via Third Party sites, keyword stuffing or using text that blends into the background of the webpage.
Google Ad Grants Program Eligibility
To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants program, organizations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A current EIN is required for application. Copies of IRS letters are not sufficient for this requirement.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial content that reflects the mission of your nonprofit organization and supports keywords relevant to your nonprofit’s programs and services.
Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
For a complete list of eligibility criteria and examples of nonprofit organizations that are ineligible for the Google Ad Grants program, please visit www.google.com/grants/ eligibility.html.