In today’s digital environment, public relations, social media, online marketing, and other technology tools are integrating to actively listen to and communicate with target audiences, but identifying exactly what tools and strategies your company needs can be an overwhelming process.
At YOakleyPR, we integrate public relations activities with social media and online marketing strategies to support your company’s business or organizational goals and produce relevant, measurable outcomes.
“It’s about using the right tools, with the right triggers, within a proper marketing framework.” – Vishen Lakhiani
Research shows that that when small organizations use some form of public relations activity (be it social media, traditional or digital PR), they perform better than firms that do not.
To help your organization improve its public relations capabilities, YOakleyPR works with your existing team to provide your organization with the support services it needs to increase the quality and quantity of public relations and online marketing activities.
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations become more competitive once they start using integrated marketing communication plans to present a unified message to their target audiences.
If you are a small business owner or nonprofit executive interested in increasing the amount of public relations outputs your company creates online and in the news; discussing strategies for social media usage; or understanding how your online marketing can support your organizational goals in a measurable manner—you should contact YOakleyPR to schedule a complimentary consultation with Yasheaka Oakley.
Benefits of Service
- Support for your existing marketing communications team
- Access to a virtual team of professionals who will act as a conduit for connecting to the media, community leaders, and directly to your target audience
- Access to Google AdWords certified professionals and Google for Nonprofit program benefits
- Access to traditional and digital media databases and news release wire distribution services
- Assistance designing measurable and time-based campaigns with goals that support your organization’s business objectives
- Assistance earning and securing interviews and media placements with local media, regional media, national media, and trade publications
- Graphic Design Services
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Copywriting & Blog Content Development
- Social Media Plan Development, Monitoring & Reporting
- Social Media Account Creation & Management (Facebook & Twitter)
- Email Marketing Automation (Constant Contact & MailChimp)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Google AdWords & AdWords Express
Know What Services Your Team Needs?
If you already know what type of public relations, social media, or online marketing support services you would like to implement, give us a call during regular business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST) to discuss your custom service package.
If not, please feel free to click here to submit your contact information and schedule a phone consultation to help you assess what an integrated marketing communications plan can do for your nonprofit organization or small business.