Identifying how your small business or nonprofit organization can effectively utilize public relations as a part of its existing communications efforts can be tricky if you have not engaged in public relations activities in the past.
We offer new clients the opportunity to schedule a schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss how public relations activities such as news release writing, media relations, media placements can boost public awareness of your organization, shift public opinion about your company’s core values, and increase media coverage with newspaper, radio, or television placements.
Public Relations Services:
- Press Release Writing & Distribution
- Media Relations / Industry Blogger Outreach
- Custom Media Lists via Cision
- Newsletter Writing & Design (Print and Online)
- Feature Article Writing & Placement
YOakleyPR is a proud supporter of the Public Relations Society of America’s guidance for quantifying public relations’ impact on business outcomes and provides each client with reporting that explains public relations outputs and outcomes for each campaign. Since we often work with organizations that previously had no dedicated public relations effort, our team not only manages, but works to train your internal team and increase their understanding of public relations activities to ensure consistency and long-term success.
Our Approach to Nonprofit Public Relations
- Conduct market research for your organization’s target audience / target market and how your organization compares to other competitors
- Identify strategies and tactics for improving the organization’s communication plan to achieve the level of public understanding necessary to successfully achieve your organization’s goals
- Plan and implement the organization’s communication efforts by setting objectives, budgeting, training staff, and managing the resources needed to deliver positive outcomes.
“Public relations is an important tool for smaller companies. The problem for the smaller company is not so much why it should be using public relations but really how it is used effectively.” — R. Otterbourg
At the conclusion of the public relations campaign, each client receives a final report presentation which includes a media placement report, report on social media engagement trends (including reach and impressions), as well as a case study detailing the campaign if appropriate.
Is this the service you’re looking for? Tell us more about your public relations needs when you schedule your phone consultation.