Congratulations to Danielle Sumislaski, our July Intern of the Month!
Danielle Sumislaski joined the YOakleyPR Marketing Team in April 2015. During her internship, Danielle has proven to be a valuable team member. Not only that, she has also used this experience to further develop her skills in the marketing field. Danielle has shown how much of a team player she is by interacting with all the interns in a professional manner. Danielle is an intelligent, friendly and most of all, hard working young lady who has a lot to offer to a company. She goes the extra mile when working on a project or helping other interns.
In addition to learning about Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Google AdWords while interning at YOakleyPR, some of her other accomplishments include:
- Working with the online marketing team to create Google AdWords campaigns for nonprofit organizations enrolled in the Google Ad Grants program.
- Developing marketing strategies and proposals for registered nonprofits and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Seeking thought-leading content and post material as appropriate on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social networks
Congratulations Danielle! Your efforts have paid off. You will be receiving a $25 visa gift card in the mail, plus a little something extra to put on your resume. Keep up the good work!
Here are some of the wonderful things that her peers mentioned about her:
“I have had a few interactions with Danielle on projects and she has been supportive and professional in her activity on Basecamp.”
“Danielle has often given her teammates encouragement and is positive in her comments on leads generated by her teammates or past Interns. She has contributed in the “Breakroom” and has shown enthusiasm during the Marketing Interns and All-Intern Conference Calls.”
“Although I haven’t had much interaction with Danielle directly, every time I have, she has been very polite and seems to be very active on Basecamp.”
“Danielle came into this internship with a serious mind and a plan to excel. She was on top of assignments and eager to get started on projects.”
When we talked to Danielle about her internship, here is what she had to say:
“I would like to thank my coworkers who have been very helpful and supportive since I arrived at YOakleyPR.”
Get to Know Danielle:
- Senior at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA – Studying Marketing and MIS
- Originally from Ringwood, NJ
- In addition to working at YOakleyPR, she is also Marketing Intern for Subaru of America
- Current Vice President of the Temple University chapter of the co-ed service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega.
- Inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma, an honors business fraternity
- Loves hiking and traveling.
Bucket List Item:
“Road trip through all 50 states!”
Connect with Danielle
# # #
If you would like to learn more about the virtual internship program at YOakleyPR, please visit our “Internships” page for more information.